In my previous post on Morn’n Moonshine, I’ve clearly stated my affinity for Iced Mocha’s and that its basically a daily requirement in order to cope as a mother.
So with no further ado, here is how I whip up my high octane Iced Mocha!
I use a mason jar for my Iced Mocha vessel but you can choose whatever your big heart desires. I ordered this fun set from here.
1. Fill your Iced Mocha vessel with ice.
2. Drizzle about 3Tbs of delicious chocolate syrup over ice. I found this organic brand at Fresh & Easy but you can also get it here.
3. Fill vessel half way with Morn’n Moonshine!
4. Fill remaining with Chocolate Almond Milk
5. Give her a good shake until well blended!
Just think of all the money you’ll save by forgoing that trip to Starbucks every morning. Not to mention, you’ll be sip’n on some high-octane goodness before you even have to change out of your slippers!